2009年12月5日土曜日

I am a beautiful woman: Days of wine on a regular basis one (1)

Tang Mengmeng of the second day is brought to you ganged up to the waiter. Read the sunrise, I had to stay asleep. Morning shower. Tang Mengmeng I call the room to eat lunch in the bathroom before the call to hear. I was in the shower, the crew will still be open. I milk bath, than not to wash the 40 minutes or more conservative estimates. I have been wrapped in a towel. The waiter is still there and I stood waiting for him I do not give a hint. Mengmeng Tang as the face of the flower as well. I was in love with her and Jier, for me, is probably a good thing, baby, I think the crew was happy to knock down the back to school. Not intend to block. "Do you like him?" The waiter left, I asked Mengmeng Tang. The waiter is, J City, paper, with the city standard, a tall man with straight-owned, it is a healthy man. "I'm sick

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿